Become A Member Today!
When you join The Practice you will find that it is a different kind of medical practice than you have ever been a part of before.
- Once you finish reading, you will think is too good to be true.
- We have heard that multiple times, but remember, the power of The Practice is to serve you as we would want to be served.
The Practice is a “Pre-Paid” or “Concierge Medical Practice” with caring doctors who are there to treat the cause and not just the symptoms. At one point it was only available to the very wealthy or very important people in our society. But the medical doctors at The Practice will provide you with high quality personalized family medicine delivered at a low monthly fee.
So How Does it Work?
- The Practice provides several different plans that you can choose from. All plans require a 1 year contract.
- There are no preexisting exclusions
- We are not an insurance
- Individuals (membership for 1 person) can register online and select from one of the three plans below.
- Families must register over the phone or in person, so we can create a unique plan best suited for everyone’s needs. Some of our Family discounts include, 5% off the first person and 10% off each family member thereafter on the same billing account.
We Offer 2 Payment Options:
- Monthly payments require an automatic withdrawal from your bank card, credit card, or checking account.
- Payment in full for 1 year, as a thank you receive a 5% discount off your plan.
Are You Ready to Sign Up?
Great! Individuals (membership for 1 person) can register below. Families must register over the phone or in person, so we can create a unique plan best suited for everyone’s needs.
Step 1: Online Sign Up and Monthly Payment Set Up
Step 2: Call the office and complete the Intake Forms
Step 3: Return the Intake Forms to the office and receive your Practice Membership Card upon completion of your Membership Sign Up.
Your membership at “The Practice” gives you tremendous value for your small monthly fee. This is the smart choice – the decision to get healthy, and stay healthy. Let’s see just a few of the benefits that you will get:
- You get unlimited access to your primary care doctors – see then as many times as you need to during any week or month to get through your situation;
- You can begin seeing your primary care, or family doctor as soon as you finish signing up for your membership – no long waiting periods or delays;
- There are NO co-payment fees for your visits with your personal doctor – this is “Pre-Paid” medical care.
- There are NO pre-existing conditions that would keep you from becoming a member of The Practice – imagine that! You are welcome here!
- Your doctors have years of experience in a wide variety of settings, including Family Practice medicine, Emergency Room medicine, and even Neuro-surgery;
- We have a dedicated RN who is an expert in diet and nutrition to help you get healthy today, and stay healthy for years to come. We are the only practice in the county to offer free diabetes teaching for our patients.
- Children as young as a year old can be members of The Practice. So can your teenagers. Sign up your entire family and receive special discounted rates!
In fact, if you go to Starbucks every day on the way in to work, or eat lunch out at a café, you will spend more money each month there than your membership fee would cost you at The Practice.
What’s the cost for elite personal concierge medical service? As low as $2.75 per day.
The choice between a daily delicious latte and quality medical care might seem silly – but it is literally a matter of how we spend our money every month. What are our priorities? Do we really want to get healthy? Or Stay healthy?
One added bonus is that as you learn more about the benefits of your membership with The Practice, you will learn how to actually save money when you purchase your health insurance policy, and how to save money on your needed prescription medications, and how to save on any needed lab tests or required imagining.
You could save enough money to buy yourself a lot of lattes.
And at the same time you will be providing your entire family with great family medical care.
Learn how to get started as a Member of The Practice, Concierge Medicine physicians, or Direct Primary Care doctors at The Practice in Bakersfield, with Dr. Jan Mensink, M.D. the senior physician here.
Have more questions about our Concierge Medicine physicians, or Direct Primary Care doctors at The Practice in Bakersfield, with Dr. Jan Mensink, M.D. the senior physician? Go to our FAQ page here.